- Leasing and Finance
Leasing and Finance
Our financial solutions free you to achieve an office that’s right for your business now, without upfront expense.
We’ve teamed with LEAF, Herman Miller’s leasing source, one of North America’s largest bank-owned leasing companies, to offer our customers competitive rates and finance structures. This option can make acquiring your entire office interior easy and more affordable—including space planning, design services, freight, delivery, and installation. That’s why 80% of companies lease some or all of their assets.
Benefits of Leasing & Financing
- 100% Financing: Unlike bank financing, which often requires a 20 percent down payment and excludes soft costs (such as installation and shipping), we can finance the whole project.
- Maximize Capital: Your monthly payments do not affect your established line of credit, cash reserves, or require a compensating deposit balance. You have more capital for your business.
- Inflation Friendly: As costs go up over the term of your contract, you pay the same rate as when you began. That stretches your dollars and gives you more access to the cash in your business.
- Cash Flow Flexibility: Tailoring payment terms and structures to match unique needs, such as seasonality, expansion plans, or revenue cycles, lets you get more out of your space and your budget.
- Accounting Benefits: Balance sheet considerations, such as operational versus capital expenditures, are important decisions when investing in your business. We help you design a financing solution that best fits your accounting and tax requirements.
Whether you are looking for flexibility, conserving your cash, maximizing your purchasing power or interested in keeping your office furniture acquisition off your balance sheet, our financing program has a solution for you. LEAF can also offer fixed rate loans.
To learn more, contact our team today to see how we can help with special financing for furnishing your new or existing space.